Rent a car
Car rental in Prague, Worldcars Prague
We offer transfer in CR and EU:
- Cars are rented to customers of at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license for the vehicle type. The car rental shop keeps a copy of the driver's license and an ID card and/or a passport.
- The reservation may be confirmed for a vehicle group but not a particular vehicle type.
- The rent a car company offers to deliver the car to the customer anywhere on the territory of the Czech Republic or Europe.
- Insurance, valid for the Czech Republic and the E.U., covers accidents, theft and natural disasters.
- The rent includes third party liability insurance and accident insurance with limited coverage of damage caused by the driver. The company offers the delegation of responsibility for damage caused by the driver from the lessee to the lessor. Prices includes: vehicle rental, basic insurance including full statutory insurance (damage to other vehicle) and accident insurance with limited liability - 10% participation (min. 10.000 CZK).
- A replacement car in case of accident or breakdown.
- Nonstop assistance service.
- Dealing with insurance companies on behalf of the client.
- Payment possible in cash, by a credit card or bank transfer.
- Open daily, including bank holidays.
- In case of repeated rents, long-term rent or a rent of multiple cars, discount of 5-20 %.
- National and international transport, airport transport, hotel transport.
randomly chosen from our car rental: Škoda Fabia II 1,4 16V Sport , Audi A6 Avant Quattro New Tiptr. , Ford Galaxy Ghia NEW 2,0 TDI , Škoda Octavia II combi 1,9 TDI AUT.DSG , Audi A6 Avant Quattro New Tiptr. , Ford Transit Connect TDCi , Mercedes Benz Vito New CDI , Škoda Superb New TFSI .